Friday, March 30, 2007

Harrumph, said the Wizard...

As if I don't have enough to do today, another blogger - who shall remain NAMELESS (a state his EGO can barely tollerate) - has defiled and debased my hat and all it stands for: Dirty laundry, indeed!! (See "Comments" in my previous post).

Well, Mr. ----, lacking the time this morning to photograph the back end of my horse, I give YOU a brand new award: The Dirty Dirklet. The rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs explaining why you appear to be standing in a pile of steaming horse manure.

2. Link to the bestower of The Dirty Dirklet and apologize for your wanton disregard for the magnificence, intelligence and glorious content of his/her blog and all it stands for. (Include a kind word for the hat).

3. If you have any trouble doing steps 1 and 2, just dial 1-800-EATSHIT

And without further ado, I give you The Dirty Dirklet:

.

Please click to enlarge this image - it begs to be seen clearly...

13 comments:

Crabby said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA! Thanks, Wise one. Nice one.
Note to self: Never defile, insult, or make fun in any way of, a Wizened Wizards hat.

DirkStar said...

R.O.F.L.M.A.O!!!

Doh...

Well, I certainly seemed to have stepped in it here.


Cmon, I was only trying to be helpful...

Once I stop laughing I'll get to work on yur meme.



Man, and all I'm serving up today is leftovers.

DirkStar said...

Wait a minute!

Let's just back things up a bit.


My crack team of legal advisors has just informed me that there is a fatal flaw in your post.

(Actually several but who's counting?)

First, in order to properly serve a person with a meme the phrase, ----- has been tagged must appear somewhere in the post.

If you examine the post, Harrumph, said the Wizard... You will quickly notice that in no way has Mr. DirkStar been offically tagged.

As my team of legal advisors went on to say, "Mr.DirkStar is therefore under no obligation to fulfill the requirements of this meme."


Whew, and thankgoodness because it would have been a near impossible task simply trying to find five blogs as well crafted and well written as my own.

Oh, and it is tolerate and not tollerate...

Man, you'd think a Thinkers Blog Award Winner would think to use spell check.


And thanks, Felicia has blown up your picture of me and it now hangs proudly displayed above the fireplace mantle...

whimsical brainpan said...

LMAO! Oh Wizard that is just priceless! And it's what he gets for defileing the hat. Shame on him!

Em said...

Nice job, Wizard! And I see Dirk is trying to weasel his way out of things by bringing in lawyers and legal experts and his cousin Vinny...but don't let him get away with it!

Craig D said...

"NAMELESS?"

Why drag me into this? I readily admitted my unworthiness!

P.S. You have done a disservice to steaming piles of horse manure everywhere! It is they who now now deserve an apology.

DirkStar said...

You tell her, Craig!

Man, wizards...

Craig D said...

Dirk: Accept my belated congratulations on your "Wizard's CRAP" award!

darkfoam said...

guffaw and chortle...
he seems rather pleased to be right where he is though. look at that big smile.

Citymouse said...

great way to na na na boo boo him!

DirkStar said...

Na na boo boo?

And I do believe we all know what kind of grin that is.

He he...

Sling said...

Ooops..looks like I stumbled into something here.
Just stopped by to say hi Wizard! :)

Pepper said...

Darn you are good! I can't stop laughing.