Thursday, April 29, 2010

.
Julie and Julia

It's been at least a year since I wrote anything in Wizened Wizard, although lately there have been several things that I've wanted to write about.  Last night we watched Julie and Julia, and her blogging experience brought back to mind all the fun I'd had creating this blog, the excitement of having a growing number of actual readers, and the enjoyment of "getting to know" some interesting and good people.

Circumstances change.  I don't have the time to be a serious blogger now, so whatever I write will be for myself and with no wish to gain a readership. Pieces won't be in Wizard's voice, but this is the easy and somewhat logical place to post them.  Who knows how much I'll write or how often.

Below are the first two entries "post-Wiz".  Thanks for the memories, Julie!
.

3 comments:

the blogger formerly known as yinyang said...

Hey, Judy! It's nice to see you blogging here again, even if it's sporadic. Wiz or no Wiz, your stories are always interesting.

Craig D said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and giving me an excuse to give a hoot.

Yeah, I don't know why, but regular blogging has become difficult. I dropped off of facebook a year and a week ago and maybe that has something to do with it.

Or maybe I finally used up all my "good stories" and the tank is empty.

Take care!

Judy said...

Yinyang and Craig -

Nice to touch bases again. Life just gets busier and busier (or maybe the Wizened Wizard is slowing down a bit...), and time for writing has dwindled.

My best wishes and warm thoughts to each of you -

Wiz