Sunday, December 10, 2006

Well, Deer...


"Well, Deer, we each have our own perspective."

I just can't resist putting this one up here. You are seeing the view from just inside my porch door. The truck and snow are "real" (i.e. that's a true view of the scene in that direction), but the well (seen in lower right window pane of door) and the deer in the asparagus bed (upper pane) are reflections. Got it? If Blogger is in a good mood, you should be able to click on the picture to enlarge it. I have done no editing - this was the "reality" greeting me this morning.

8 comments:

russkal said...

Nice photo! Now we know where Rudolph is loitering if he doesn't show up on Christmas eve : )

BTW, sorry for the late response. Yes, I am from the Philippines. And no, I wasn't offended when you said "blogging babe". I knew you were kidding.

And oh, do check out my new post. It's got you, Dirk and Meander in it. Have you greeted her yet?

Max and Me said...

this photo is spectacular! i love it! more more!

whimsical brainpan said...

Not only a skilled writer but an excellent photographer as well. Thanks for sharing such an incredible picture!

Citymouse said...

Love the photo, my exchange son does this quite often in his photos. Isnt it great living in the country (sometimes)

russkal said...

Would you adopt a rascal this Christmas?

-Sniff-sniff-

Craig D said...

For some reason, I'm reminded of those eBay pictures where a naked guy is seen reflected on the item being sold. The teapot one is the classic example, but I've seen others.

This one is certainly MUCH nicer, though!

DirkStar said...

Hey, I visited this morning, what happened to my post?

You are so lucky to have such a wonderful home.

It must be a surprize every time you open the door.



Is the well providing fresh water?

Smalltown RN said...

That is cool....great pic. I have deer in my yard often as well, along with the quail and the rabbits and whatever else mother nature wants to send my way.

really enjoyed reading your blog!!

Cheers!